Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Programming for 17 january

Anybody know what they will be showing this Sat night...

Re: Programming for 17 january

If only anyone knew what will be Programmed on rage for Saturday, 17th January!

I am thinking that they will be doing 1981-1985 music videos on Satu8rday morning. Seeing they are so **** full on about their themes this January, they may go with 1981 - 1985 Countdown's?

This does somewhat worry me though, as that means the last weekend will be maybe NO Countdown and non stop 90's and Recovery. If thery do this, they will loose out BIG TIME, as they will loose their Retro audience. I mean come on, the 90s Recovery people will not be that large, not enough excitment and enthusiasm with that generation, I don't personally feel!

I can't see them not showing at least a couple of them every weekend.

If they didn't show any I'd be

You NEVER know what rage will do, so I keep a negative outlook so Iam not to dissapointed!

Even if they did play a whole 3 hour Recovery, that would still leave time for 4 Countdown Episodes!

I have been impressed that rage has been starting at 11:20ish the last 2 weekends. It starts that time again this Saturday coming, phew!!!

I hope we get 4 Countdowns that are MEGA 80s with good studio and rare clips. And a FANTASTIC Rock Arena!!! Like the December, 1984 OZ FAb Special that Guru has requested!!!!

Wish they would just do at least a 10 minute
Beat Box excerpt!!!