Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Models Clips

Hi CJ,

Thank you for your information regarding Models.

May I please take you up on your offer for getting a copy of the clips.

How can I contact you about costs and delivery etc please?

Cool

Re: Models Clips

Hey,

Just press "Contact Us" on the menu of this website and it will cennect to my email address...

Canyou tell me when the Models are going to make a DVD with all their videos, live performances, extra bits and pieces,etc. which it was a best-of/greatest hits/complication DVD and when it's going to be release?

I've just tried contacting you again Jason having some probs with my email. Hope it's fixed now. Thanks again!
Cool Lodica

The models released a few video compilations in the 80's and early 90's. In the late 80's they released a vol 1 and vol 2, one had early videos and the other had the latter ones. Then in the 90's, a greatest hits cd was released, as well as a new video compilation.

It would be great if alot of 80's bands brought out dvd compelations of all their clips, tv performances etc etc, the best we can do is make up our own from dodgy old video clips off Video hits & what is shown these days on VH1 & Music Max.

I used to be on a New Order forum once where everyone just got together on the forum, and sent someone clips they had, and he collected and compiled a beut dvd with alot of rare material & clips, made up the artwork cover for people to upload & print, and whoever wanted a copy, they just sent it out to, was awesome.

I have quite a few Models clips, most are in good condition, plus the Meldrum Tapes interview, but unfortunatly would always lack because i don't have them all.

A night or 3 on Rage dedicated to bands like Models, Machinations,Mi Sex, Real Life etc, thats a thought!

Gawd yes Stu,

It seems that Early to mid 80s OZ stuff is so ignored, even in January's on rage. The 1983 X Mas Episode last week at least got delivered, with great OZ content.

If rage do not agree to play the December 1984 Rock Arena with Machinations, Beargarden, The Tribe, I'm Talking e.t.c... Then they really have NO idea!!!

Hi!

Does anyone have a copy of the Models clips, interviews mentioned in this thread that they'd be happy to post me (here in Sydney, AUS).

Many thanks,
Warwick

Stu
A night or 3 on Rage dedicated to bands like Models, Machinations,Mi Sex, Real Life etc, thats a thought!

rage played 13 Models clips on 13 Nov 2010 (http://www.abc.net.au/rage/archive/s3064994.htm) - which is almost all of them. They did not play 2 Cabs To The Toucan, 2 people per sq km, Local &/or General, or the clip version of Hold On.

brett
The models released a few video compilations in the 80's and early 90's. In the late 80's they released a vol 1 and vol 2, one had early videos and the other had the latter ones. Then in the 90's, a greatest hits cd was released, as well as a new video compilation.

The "new" video compilation was simply the two older ones (called "The Early Years" and "The Hits") joined together. The odd thing about the original VHS releases was that "Let's Kiss" was included on the "Early Years" tape and not the "Hits" tape. I can only assume this was a marketing trick to try to get people to buy both tapes, because there is nothing chronologically "early" about Let's Kiss!