Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scammer

Watch out for someone named David white. Contacted me today about star parts, sent me a picture of the white 27 that's for sale at country classics website, said he is parting it out because of health. I can send copies of the emails if anyone wants them. Be careful, is all I am saying.

Where Are You From? Republic Pennsylvania, usa

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1927 star

Re: Scammer

Got an email from him this morning asking what De Vaux parts I am looking for as he has parts. It refers to the Forum posting Oct 2 by Jason looking for parts DeVaux 6-75 parts needed.
Because I replied about the rad cap he got my addy. I sure don't want De Vaux parts and didn't reply. Told my PC it was junk mail and it said he was now blocked. Not the first time for this scammer.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

David White is also trying to scam me on Flint parts. I ask for a brake drum and guts and he sends me a picture of a Flint he is parting out. The Flint was very nice Too nice.

Where Are You From? Whitby,ON

Do You own a car built by Durant? yup

The scammer hasn't posted on this website or I could block him.
There was a similar scam they tried on me with a 1931 619 in Finland, but since I had been in contact with the real owner for years, I knew it was a scam.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Model 619 and 1929 model 60 Roadster

This is literally the scammer. Same email and name. Why delete the reply exposing him and not delete the scammer???

David White
I have many parts for sale. I no longer need them due to my health. I am legitimately selling them for a good price.

Email me for more info.
You're a scammer!

David White post has been removed and blocked.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Three of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club