Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More parts available

I just got back from a parts run to Lancer’s house. I was able to bring back some additional parts that fit 28 to 29 Durant‘s and 1930 to 31 Durant. However I left behind a four-speed transmission, for doors that fit a sedan, for 12 spoke wheels, and a lot of brake drums and two shoe brakes. There are also about five tool cabinets, they are dirty, but in very good condition. I also left behind a left front fender for a 19 30–31 Durant. There are other assorted parts and electric tools a cherry picker, a tire changing tool. Sorry I don’t know that the name of it and various other items. If you are interested in any of these you’ll need to pick them up at lances house. Lance is leaving no later than the first week of next month, so you have about two weeks. There is no charge if you pick them up but you must load them yourselves. Lance is unable to assist.

Where Are You From? Fremont, California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durrant roadster, and 1931 Durrant model, 619

The Durant Motors Automobile Club