Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DeVaux 6-75 parts needed

The Swallow rad cap for De Vaux / Durant / Frontenac is reproduced by Neil and Michael Butters

1063 Ontario St
Cobourg Ontario K9A 3C8

phone 905-372-6926

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Jason, I am in Washington State and have been following the DeVaux and the life of Norman DeVaux since this club was formed.

Now tell me more about your car. Also, I do have a set of headlight buckets.

My involvement with the DeVaux has been on hold for the past few years due to my wife's condition along with our "old age".

My website seems to be not working but my cell phone # is 206-940-5998.

Hope to hear from you soon. Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Just good memories

Gary- Did you ever follow up on that 1931 DeVaux sedan recently for
sale near me in Eagle Creek? It looked like a nice car, and price was not too bad. Ross

Where Are You From? orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Hi Ross: I recognized the car as soon as I looked at the add. I think it is overpriced. I think the man in New Mexico that bought it from Jeff Cromeens paid 10K. Years ago, Skip Marchetti of the Nethercutt Collection asked me what was available. H went to look at it but thought it was not a proper restoration.

Side note to this is that Mr. Nethercutt did want a DeVaux and mine was not completed so Mr. N bought one from up-state NY on E-Bay that was for sale. That Sport coupe (with Rumble Seat) is now restored and resides in Lebanon. The man that bought it is a life member of our club.

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Just good memories

Thanks Norm, I will see if I can get a hold of them.

Where Are You From? Washington state

Do You own a car built by Durant? DeVaux 6-75

The Durant Motors Automobile Club