Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glolite Auxiliary Reflectors

Good evening club members.
I am delighted to report that I have completed several sets of the rare auxiliary reflectors for the Glolite headlights. These are the units that are fitted in front of the 2 filament bulb within the lense. These units will be shipped to two separate platers to be nickel and gold plated. No cost on the gold plating as yet. I am looking at an early August timeframe for them to be completed. Plating costs are not available yet.

Where Are You From? Rising Sun Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Glolite Auxiliary Reflectors

Good afternoon Durant Club Members. The platers have finished their work on my Auxiliary Supplemental Reflectors and I have received 6 sets of them. These are copies of the originals using the copper base material and plated with nickel, brass, and clear coated to capture the original gold like color. It was difficult and expensive to find platers to do them in the original literature advertised gold plate. 3 sets are spoken for and 3 sets are available for purchase. A set of 2 reflectors are $492.00 which includes packaging and shipping. Payment arrangements can be made through Square cash, check, or money order. If interested, my cell number is 443-536-5414. Photos will be up shortly

S. Blomquist
https://ibb.co/FKZPnY9

Durant club members,
After looking at the detailed cost of materials and labor that went into producing the Auxiliary Reflectors, I have decided to reduce the selling price. Each set will cost $390.00 to include shipping and handling. Again you can reach me at 443-536-5414 and if no answer, leave me a voice message. Thanks, Steve Blomquist

Correction to the above entry: The cost is $390 plus shipping and handling for a set of 2 reflectors. S. Blomquist

Where Are You From? Rising Sun MD

Thanks Rick for updating the thread so I can see the photo.

Where Are You From? Rising Sun MD

Durant Members
I still have the Glolite headlight reflectors available if you are interested.
Thanks,
Steven Blomquist

The Durant Motors Automobile Club