Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1928? Continental W5 for sale, rebuilt and complete, ready to be assembled

Shop owner was cleaning out the shop and found an abandoned project that he'd like to sell. Shown is a '28 Durant Continental W5, fresh valve job, new pistons, crank and cam have been either cleaned up spotless or they're new as well, I don't know much about it other than it seems to be all there. Newspaper covering the new pistons is dated 1987, so it's been sitting for a while. Looking for best offer on it, we would rather see it go to someone who can love and cherish it rather than send it to the scrap pile. We can be reached at 269-623-8371 Monday-Friday 8-5 eastern time.

Nationwide shipping is available for a reasonable price. We aren't looking to get rich on it, make us an offer we can't refuse.

Have a look at the photos here if you like:
https://imgur.com/gallery/8oIRBMh

Where Are You From? Delton, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? No, but we have some parts that need a new home

Re: 1928? Continental W5 for sale, rebuilt and complete, ready to be assembled

Thank you to club member Bill for coming to pick up the engine today. It was great to meet him. I'm so happy to know that he has a huge passion for these cars, and I'm more than happy to see the engine go to someone who will love and cherish it.

Where Are You From? Delton, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? No.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club