Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Devaux custom coupe

As a lot of you know about a year and a half ago I bought the 1931 devaux custom coupe that was being restored by bob fossgreen before he passed away,fast forward Gary Yelle and I was talking about restorations and Gary said how long are we going to live,in the mean time Gary asked if any of my cars where for sale immeadiately I said no,after a couple of days I talked to Gary a little more in depth,he told me Howard reinvest son wanted the custom coupe,beings that I knew it was going to a good home I agreed to sell last Monday Robyn his son Tim and there wives picked up the devaux and headed for Michigan,again I know it went to a good home as hard as it was letting it go,a big thank you to Tim and Robyn for picking up the car and a big thank you to Gary Yelle for all the efforts,in case I forgot anyone thanks to all dave

Where Are You From? So calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

The Durant Motors Automobile Club