Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Devaux trunk rack

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a 31 devaux rack,mines missing you on my custom coupe,you can call or email me 909 918. 7171,,,thanks dave

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

Re: Devaux trunk rack

Hello guys I’m real surprised there’s not a trunk rack available, I guess I’ll keep working around it for the time being,the car is going to need some work before it’s ready for the trunk rack,thanks to everyone who looked and thanks to frank witkowski for the pics, Dave

Where Are You From? So calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Devaux

Dave --
I have a trunk rack but don't know what it is off of. If you have a picture to send I might have the one you need. I don't know how to send picture of it Not looking for money for it . You would have to pay the shipping cost.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deuxe rumble seat coupe Model 614

Ken thank you,I have pics I believe that frank witkowski sent me of the rack with measurements.when the grand daughter gets home I’ll post them and compare. Dave

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3 devauxs

Hello ken I looked all over for the pics of the trunk rack to no luck..I must have deleted them by mistake,maybe if you can describe it I’ll have a better idea,thanks for looking I really appreciate it , Dave

IMG-0187-1

the meaning of jana gana mana in english

IMG-0192-1

IMG-0190-1

IMG-0191-1

Hope these help.....Frank

Where Are You From? Hookstown PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? too many

Frank thank you you are a life saver,with the pics maybe we can narrow it down,thanks everyone. Dave

Dave--sorry- the one I have is nowhere near like that one --wish it was so i could get rid of it. - Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deuxe rumble seat coupe Model 614

Thanks for looking, I appreciate all the help from everyone.lets all have a great 2019, Dave

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3 devaux

The Durant Motors Automobile Club