Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vacumn wiper motor for my car

I need the vacumn wiper motor for my car.I have one but it is too badly broken up , too bad to try repairing I think. Does anyone have one with a good body that they want to sell?
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

Re: vacumn wiper motor for my car

Does antyone have a hint on where I can get a wiper motor for my car?? Mine is broken too badly to repair
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

Ken Go to ebay and google trico wiper motor. Almost 500 show up. There are quite a few in the $10 range but look carefully to find one similar to the one you have. Most of the different types are obvious with the different metal covers.

Where Are You From? Tucson

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Trico model KCX4

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Ross Would you send me an email... I have a question for you. thanks flintauto@gmail.com

Where Are You From? Tucson

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Can anyone provide pictures of a KSX-4 wiper motor? I may have one but need picture to identify from my collection.
Regards

Where Are You From? Oshawa, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Not yet

Check on the internet and type in trico kcx4 wiper motor, go to images and look for the MAFCA(model A Ford Club of America). It shows a replacement? motor called a kcx1. The kcx4 looks exactly the same except for the attaching lugs which are too long on the kxc1(looks like they may be 1/2 inch long, whereas the kcx4 are about 1/4 inch long bringing the whole motor closer to the windshield). Otherwise the orientation of the controls,etc. looks the same. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club