Finally got a chance to inventory the parts about which I posted earlier.
1) One complete chassis (1926 I think. External rear brakes, no front brakes. No
tubular back bone in frame.) less engine and transmission with two rebuildable
2) Five engines. All four cylinders.(some with round freeze plugs some with
rectangular bolt on water jacket covers).
3) Two loose rear ends.
4) Three front axles with knuckles and tie rods.
5) Six front leaf springs
6) Three rear leaf springs
7) One 1926 Star frame (engine mounts have been cut).
8) A few boxes of random engine parts, (rods pistons etc.).
9) Three headlight shells (drum style I think).
10)Two 1926 Star rear mount spare tire racks.
11)1927 open car cowl may be Star, may be Durant. (Has belt molding on sides)
12)1926-1927 radiator shell with radiator.
13)one pair of front fenders, and two lefts
14)Two rear fenders.
15)Two steering columns.
16)Three drive shafts.
17)Four steering gear boxes.
19)One or two front bumpers. (can't remember for sure).
20)Two axle shafts
21)Random wheels felloes hubs etc.
Phone home 303-766-4910 cell 303-548-6823 (please leave message) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Also remember it will be required that you are able to pick up these parts, as shipping would be cost prohibitive.
Where Are You From? Colorado
Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 model M Star four door sedan