Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Large quantity of Durant/Star parts

For years I have been collecting parts to build either a speedster or a depot hack. I'm pretty sure I have enough parts to assemble a running chassis with a 1927 Star cowl, radiator, and shell. Have spare engines, rear ends, transmissions, and hundreds of small parts, which could be sold off for build money. This would be a great entry level project for some one to enter this hobby inexpensively. Due to other projects I have undertaken I don't feel that I will ever have the time to add this project to my schedule. I still must travel to a near by city to get an accurate inventory of all that I have which is considerable, after which I can give you a better idea of just what I have. It will be required that you are able to pick up these parts, as due to quantity and weight it would be cost prohibitive to ship. Price will be more than reasonable. Please call me at 303-766-4910 home, or 303-548-6823 and leave a message, as due to large volume of junk calls, I don't often answer calls unless I recognize the number. You may also e-mail me at curtiscobra@aol.com. I promise a good deal.

Lets talk Curt

Where Are You From? Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 model M Star four door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club