Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: devaux parts and parts car wanted

hello norm it could very well be,ive got a line on a devaux that was made into a truck years ago maybe it will surface,i believe theres more devauxs out there than what we know of, will keep everyone posted,i figure if I find one ill use what I need and maybe the extra parts will help someone else with theres, dave

Where Are You From? SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DEVAUX COUPE

Hi Norm and Dave: The ones in Canada are in my picture "Rusting DeVaux's There were actually 3. He took one (the Pollard collection car) all apart. He wants to end up with 2 complete. Tell me what parts you need and I will again try to contact him.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

I need a frt bumper and a coupe rear bumper with rear mounted spare tire,i believe the frt bumper is the same as 31 chevy, also I only have one fender light for the 32 but I don't think ill find that im sure theres a lot of parts ill be needing for the 2 cars but for now I cant remember

Dave looking in search the 31 Chevy has twin bar bumpers like the 1931 Chev canopy express truck I owned in the 60's Looking at 32 Chevy with single bar bumpers, they seem to mirror the De Vaux ones.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 sedan

I think yourn right norm,that will probably be a lot easier to find than an original devaux bumper,the rear is going to be a challenge,on the coupe with rear mounted spare its a long almost half round type bumper,ill keep looking I know something will pop up,got another line on a parts car in mass along ways to go for a parts car but who knows dave

The Durant Motors Automobile Club