Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Glolite headlight reflectors

Wayne, if you have more than one set I also could use some. If anyone else has some please let me know.

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

Hey Wayne
Unless you have a couple more, I think you sold me the headlight bucket with one of the reflectors back around 2007. I remember wanting the piece but the old horse trader made me buy the whole light to get it. ha ha. Anyway that is the first one I obtained to match the one I had. Steve you might contact Lance as I purchased a set from him awhile back also. He had some stashed away in his parts. These are extremely hard to come buy as most people took them out and threw them away. They were gold plated and gave off a yellow tint to the lights. Larry F has a set of them on his model 75 that his Dad had. I'll keep my eyes open too!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Mike:
Thanks for the reminder. If I can't find any, I'll know what happened. Haven't had a chance to dig into my stash yet.
Wayne

Where Are You From? Iowa

Do You own a car built by Durant? 31 model 619

The Durant Motors Automobile Club