Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Durant 60 Series 2 Coupe For Sale

Hi all! My name is Chad and this is my first time to the Durant website and to this forum. I am posting my 1929 Durant 60 Series 2 Coupe for sale. This car is extremely complete - right down to the radiator cap, hub caps, headlights, cowl lights, dash gauge cluster, rear brake light, spare tire, etc. - but in need of complete restoration. The wood in the car is "OK" in that the car is still structurally together, but it is quite weathered and would need a wood kit. The sheet metal on this car is in impressive condition needing only minor repair. The cowl, doors, splash aprons, deck lid, hood, hood shelves quarter panels, grille shell are all in solid condition. The headlights and cowl lights are complete although one cowl light bracket is broken (all pieces are there) and the headlight bar is also broken (all pieces are there) but VERY repairable. The interior is also very complete - seat springs are all there and even have much of the fabric still on them, gauge cluster is complete. The engine/transmission/drive train is all complete. Transmission shifts in and out of gear and turns freely. The rear end rolls freely. The engine is complete (carburetor body is broken), but I know nothing about it. Please feel welcome to contact me with questions or if you would like pictures of the car.

Where Are You From? Great Falls, MT

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes; 1929 Durant 60 Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club