Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Model 40 for Sale

I am putting our D40 four door sedan up for sale. Pictures can be found in the "Photographs" section. This car is completely restored. The W5 is rebuilt with new pistons, valves, and gaskets. The rad is rebuilt and modern but with a honeycomb face. It has a new roof frame and all other wood is solid. The car has a new interior, top, tires, and paint. I have added a modern air filter to its new Zenith carb, as well as modern shocks all round. The car has fewer than 100 miles on it since all restoration work has been completed. Numerous additional spare parts, including a W5, will be included with the vehicle. I am asking $22K US. Contact me by email or phone for more information.

Where Are You From? Guelph, ON, canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: 1929 Model 40 for Sale

Hi Mac,
What a beautiful looking car. I will likely have that much invested in my restoration project now underway and it won't be near as nice at your car. Somebody is going to get a car they will be very proud to show and drive.
Good Luck

Where Are You From? Kamloops BC Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star (being restored to a delivery service van)

Re: 1929 Model 40 for Sale

I Have had the pleasure of driving this car, and can attest to how good it is

Where Are You From? Guelph

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1922 Durant A-22

The Durant Motors Automobile Club