Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Car Auction

Sullivan,s Classic Car Auction in Hamilton, IL is coming up next Monday, Apr 4. Two Stars included. One 1927 Coach on rolling frame and body mounted, rest of parts loose.
One 1928 Coach, rough project or parts car.
I think I'll try for the parts car on online bidding and see what happens.
The auctioneers claim NO buyers premium or sales tax! Cars will be delivered to the auction site this weekend. This is short notice but I just got this info today. These are Jean Starrs Father's cars.

http://sullivanauctioneers.com/

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Re: Car Auction

hello don long time no speak .I am after a set of cowl lights for 26 star model r sedan these are bullet shaped not flat ones .I have the glass and chrome rings .my best friend is travelling through texacana today.if you may have a set of these lights for sale he is willing to pick them up for me .he probably would like to see your cars too !can you send me your phone # I will forward it to him sorry for short notice .
hope you are doing well
brian boys

Where Are You From? vancouver iland canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? sold it

Re: Car Auction

Contacted.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club