Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1930 Durant 407

Christmas is coming, Gord. I'll send you my address, so you can drop it off as your gift to me

Yes its a good deal either way. Yes also, that exchange rate ... sigh. Just bought a pair of 3 x 2 3/4 fender lenses off eBay from Georgia, for the 32. They have 7 pair more. Was a fluke I spotted them. Then you do the conversion of US to Can on price and shipping, plus PayPal adding 3% because we are not US, it sure makes a difference.
Paypal ... Exchange rate: 1 Canadian Dollar = 0.728879 U.S. Dollars

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/woodstock-on/1930-durant-407/1118740428?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Norm & Gordon
Very nice looking car. Hopefully someone snaps it up right away.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Hi Mike .... the pictures in DMAC photos are mid Jan 2007 of it. Mid Dec 2006 I brought home the 32 614 and owners wife was planting tulip bulbs when we went to get it. That winter we didn't get snow until mid Jan 2007. Ray sent me pics of his E670 Fronty he just finished with no snow and next day the 407 in the snow. If you note Ray's pics of the E670 he's in a winter coat. Wish we had more winters of late or no snow, grin. That was a very mild winter up to that point.

Whitey Smale bought both Ray's E670 sedans in 2007 and it seems the 407 has been for sale a long time now. As mentioned its been in Kijiji a few times over the years. Ray emailed me this year about a Tillotson J6A carb he still has, that was rebuilt, off a parts car he once had. No use for me and was used 1932 618 / 633 Durant on their 32A engines. Mine and Gord's used J4A Tillotson on our 22A engines. If my memory is correct the 1932 685 Fronty used J7A on its 32A.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club