Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need fan hub

A DeVaux friend ruined the fan hub on his car (let it run dry) and needs a replacement. The same one is used on the 22-A and the 40-A.

Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Need fan hub

Also the 32A .. Gary
Not all 22A per catalogue. Pulley on 615 and 616 have their own

22A on 611, 612, 614, 618, 619,and 32A 633 Durant's and E618, E670 22A and 685 32A Frontenac's.

Can't get a feel for it, if Ace was same since it used the same block as the 675 / 680 De Vaux where factory just ground Hall name off it. De Vaux / Conny aftermarket omits fans and pulleys. Only mention is fan belt same for 675, 680 and Ace.

Need one of those interchange books to see what other makes used same pulley.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Re: Need fan hub

Gary Yelle
A DeVaux friend ruined the fan hub on his car (let it run dry) and needs a replacement. The same one is used on the 22-A and the 40-A.

Thanks, Gary
Gary-I was looking through my parts archives this weekend and I have a Model 4-07 fan and hub. This would be the same as the 6-14 internally except that the hub is longer due to the shorter 4 cylinder engine, Looks okay and turns freely with a little end play. Let me know. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club