Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1923 Star Touring Car for sale

My family is selling a 1923 Star four door touring car. My grandfather purchased the car in 1964. It was last licensed for the road in 1990. The Washington Registration Certificate lists a model year of 1925, but I am certain it is a 1923 Star. The car is pictured in a 1964 Lind, Washington newspaper article that lists the car as a 1923 Star.

Since 1990, the car has been stored in a garage. We are not sure about its value, and would appreciate any feedback before we list the car on ebay. I can email pictures.

Thank you,

Ryan

Where Are You From? Spokane, Washington

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant Star Touring

Re: 1923 Star Touring Car for sale

well there are a couple things against you from what seems to come up on the forums about selling one of these cars. first of which is that it is an orphan car company and hard to find parts. second the market around here doesn't seem that good for antique cars. and of course the fact that the real value of these cars are in the eye of the owner. my car is worth way more to me than anybody would ever pay in cash. from what I gather they are market valued all over the place from a grand to in the teens. based on condition of course. there are some members on here who could give a more accurate range if some pics were added. good luck with the sale.

Where Are You From? spokane valley washington

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star model m touring

Re: 1923 Star Touring Car for sale

Ryan sent me some pics. He has a 1925 "F" model touring with outside door handles.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club