Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1930 4-07 4dr for sale

I got a call from a fellow in Tennessee the other day about this car for sale.A 1930 model 4-07 4 door sedan, built in Canada, wood spoke wheels. Out of a long term storage. He reports it to be in good overall shape with the fenders needing some repair. His name and number are, Byron Gibson (423)442-4653. Wanted $10K. There you go, that's all I know. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Re: 1930 4-07 4dr for sale

I went to look at this car and it is not in "good condition" as advertised. It has several dents in the body and three of the four fenders have very amateurish welded breaks in them. They were welded with what looks to be an old DC welder and never ground down. There is also a good sized crease (like a fork lift hit it) on the driver rear corner that indents into the metal about an inch. This would be a difficult place to do body work. The upholstery is old and needs total replacement and the front end has some issues. I carried a trailer out to but this one after talking to him but turned around and drove back home after seeing the condition considering his price. Gene

Where Are You From? Northeast Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Not yet

The Durant Motors Automobile Club