Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brake Pedal

Hey ! Someone out there must have an extra brake pedal with a 5/8 inch round hole on the bottom. I'd prefer one with a diamond tread on the pedal but at this point any design with the 5/8 inch round hole on the bottom will do. I've got two clutch pedals with the diamond tread but they have a 3/4 inch hole on the bottom and are too thick on the bottom end. Don't know what all models might have come with this type of set up but my 1927 does and a friends 1926 coupster does. HELP ! Dave

Where Are You From? Custer, South Dakota

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 Star

Re: Brake Pedal

check pictures I sent email...they are available in early august when coupe gets pulled out of storage.....they are reserved for you until you say yes or no...gary k

Where Are You From? SOUTHEAST PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 DURANT 60 SEDAN ; 1924 STAR TOURING

Re: Brake Pedal

Hi David
I have a Star pedal with the 5/8'' pivot hole and diamond tread pedal, but not sure if it's a brake or clutch. This one has a protrusion sticking off the back with 2 holes. I probably have the match for it out back in all my stuff somewhere. I took pictures but can't for the life of me upload on our Durant Website. I could E-mail you some pictures.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

The Durant Motors Automobile Club