Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 durant 4 bolt wire wheels

please help me find the fair value for them. i have a set of wire wheels complete with front axle out to wires ....bearings and all,,,brakes etc....
and just the rear wires and drums.....with a 5th spare wire wheel.....

what do you think they are worth?...i will probably sell the as a complete unit but ....what would you think it is worth?....i need an honest durant professional opinion.

thanx, gary k

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

Re: 1929 durant 4 bolt wire wheels

Hello Gary, I may be interested in two or more of the wire wheels you have for sale. Please let me know what you want each for the wheels. Thank you, Bruce Hargin.

Where Are You From? Bothell, Washington

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant M60 Delux

Hello Gary,

I'm very interested of the whole offer.
We are owner of an Durant D 65 from 1928 and we need exactly these parts urgent.

Kind regards
Thomas

Where Are You From? Germany, Leopoldshöhe

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant D 65

wheels will be sold as a total package, if sold at all....5 wheels and drums and brake parts as needed...$1000 is asking price

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club