Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant speedometers

3 Stewart Warner Speedometers for sale @$120.00 each plus shipping. Photos available upon request.

Where Are You From? Lundbreck, Ab.

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Re: Durant speedometers

Hi Dennis,

I'm in the process of rebuilding a 1928 D-60 Durant. I'm looking for a speedo cable 66" long with keyed ends. Any such thing available from you?

I'm located in Iroquois Ontario (near Ottawa).

CHEERS!

Claude Lavoie

Where Are You From? Iroquois, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 D-60 and 1930 614

Claude:
You will have to make a point of coming to the DMAC meet this year near Picton. Come and see the other cars, some of the folk will have items for sale. Perhaps you will get your speedo cable, at least you will be able to talk to other DMAC members.

See the add in the latest partner. If you don't have it, give me your address and I will add your name to our list of owners.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Hi neighbour. Claude give Randy an email or call. You never know if he might have your cable. He has loads of parts in 3 buildings and old buses. Probably still has the oil canisters for your 614. Has all the 6 volt bulbs you will ever need.

Minaker Auto Parts Milford Ltd
Address : Milford, ON
Telephone : 613-476-4547
Email : randy@minakersautoparts.ca
Category : Automobile Wrecking, Garages Auto Repairing, Automobile Parts & Supplies Used & Rebuilt
Directory : Belleville, Picton, Trenton

Minaker's Auto Parts
(Milford) Ltd
Est.1925
3073 Cty Rd 10, Box 100
Milford, Ontario K0K 2P0
Specializing in hard to get parts.
Ph: (613)476-4547

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club