Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted: Flywheel for 1926 Flint E80 (or E55)

I need some advice from anyone that has knowledge regarding the flywheel mechanism on the Flint E80. I'm told the E55 is compatible. Some believe the flywheel and gear ring are one piece - some say it is two. This flywheel has broken teeth and needs to be replaced. I have been told recently that this 1926 Flint is the most original, complete E80 in America. The response from Club members has been great but the issue is still unresolved as we have not yet found a part or figured out if it can be repaired. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We need to get this beautiful car back in working order to preserve it for the future. I could also use a copy of a repair manual for 1926 Flint E80. Call me 810-695-0160 or email tompatreyn@aol.com Thank you in advance for any thoughts you may want to share!!

Where Are You From? Grand Blanc, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Flint E80

The Durant Motors Automobile Club