Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

For Sale & Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted: '26-'27 Star R Coupe Parts

I was thinking about putting several different adds out but this will save time.

I am looking for any parts you may have for a '26-'27 Star R coupe. That being said, I have my rad, front suspension and steering, complete motor, trans, driveshaft, rear dif and rear suspension.

I have 95% of the parts to finish the car but some are in real rough condition and to find a good replacement would be more feasible.

If you are able to help at all, please contact me with what you would be offering.

Regards, Brian.

Where Are You From? Dalmeny Sk

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star coupe

Re: Wanted: '26-'27 Star R Coupe Parts

Did you try looking at Kijiji under province rather than city ? Didn't know that was now available, by accident. Was a number of hits for Durant, Rugby etc in Ont.
Should have coast to coast site other wise who would know John X in NS has parts that Jim Y in BC is looking for ?

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

I did a search and found a couple wheels, thats about it. A few cars as well, is one of them yours?

Hi Brian ... nope not yet. I waver at times about it. I did have ad for parts but Kijiji seems to have deleted my ad for some reason. ??? Only Used Ottawa still carry's it. No bites on Used O but used to get the odd reply on Kijiji. Doubtful anyone has parts for 32 Dominion car. Worse than finding parts for the 1931 619 and more of those exist of that than our 32 614. Its like finding parts for the 633 of which only two known to exist. At that both are missing some orig parts.

I see ebay, off this site, has a few 25 Star fenders etc but with $$ in his eyes. Isn't there a Star lad in or near Monteal who might have some parts ? Have you hit Reynolds Museum Ltd. (Mark Wright) reynoldsltd@telus.net out your way, to see if they have anything ? Give Mark an email if you haven't.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Hey Norm, I did see the '25 stuff on ebay and agreed, pretty expensive. I keep forgetting about Reynolds, I will have to look them up

Brian.

i have a lot of parts for a star george 406-5432591

Where Are You From? Western Montana

I have just purchased a 1927 Star Coupe/convertable. I think it is about 90% complete. The wood is mostly rotted but all the metal is in pretty good shape. I think it has most of the little things, lights, horn heater, steering wheel, complete drive train, in tact. (engine, clutch, pressure plate, trans. drive shaft, rearend, suspension, good wooden spokes, hub caps, dash, with gauges, and speedometer with 15,581 mi. showing, rear bumper, no front bumper, good radiator, not a fancy cap on it, most all door and window hardware. no title.) With no title, can I sell complete car or do I need to sell as parts? MODEL R, VIN E-22913, Block 14L42361, Head 07A8185, cast 9-21-26. Would like to see someone keep it together rather than part it out. Need some advice.
Thanks Ernie Ruth, Tabor, Ia. 51653 erniewruth@yahoo.com
712-355-0161

Where Are You From? Tabor, Ia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 Star Coupe

Re: Wanted: '26-'27 Star R Coupe Parts - Brian D

Brian D.
I was thinking about putting several different adds out but this will save time.

I am looking for any parts you may have for a '26-'27 Star R coupe. That being said, I have my rad, front suspension and steering, complete motor, trans, driveshaft, rear dif and rear suspension.

I have 95% of the parts to finish the car but some are in real rough condition and to find a good replacement would be more feasible.

If you are able to help at all, please contact me with what you would be offering.

Regards, Brian.

Brian, there's a '26(?) Star model M near Abbey Sk here:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-auto-parts-and-accessories/saskatoon/1926-model-m-star-car-durant-motors-of-canada-parts-or-resto/1012426668

If it doesn't show as a link just copy & paste. Good luck!

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

I know your ad is old but I would like to sell cheap or trade a Durant Star 4 , very complete but no cab .
Dave

Where Are You From? Vibank Saskatchewan Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club