Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

Restoration Recommendations
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This New Forum

Restoration Recommendations

We are always looking for a company or person who can sell us a part; perform a service such as painting, upholstery, welding, part rebuilding, electrical, etc.

So here you can use this forum to suggest those vendors, part numbers, people you can recommend, etc. Included there contact information, name, email address, etc.

Use the regular forum for General discussions and this as a storage bin for those that can aid us with getting and keeping our Durants, Stars, Flints, Rugbys, DeVauxs, etc on the road.

Rick

Re: This New Forum 1928 star boat

i have a boat made frum a new 1928 star car in 1928. thay used the hole car to bild the boat. i have evreything but the body. i am geting ready to sell it but not shure if aney butey is interisted in it my phone # is 541-261-3909 today is7-8-11 call me soon if ineristed.

Where Are You From? oregon

Do You own a car built by Durant? no a boat

The Durant Motors Automobile Club