Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eastern Spring Meet 2024

Great Lew! I will make my reservations ASAP. Everyone this is a great area to visit or re-visit, lots to do, nice country roads to cruise in our cars and good eating at restaurants. Just a beautiful place to be. Hope to see you all there!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES, 1928 Durant Model 65 four door sedan

Excellent! I'll get all my ducks lined up!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

I’ve heard from several members who have received conflicting dates from the reservation clerk at the host hotel. The actual dates are Monday, May 27th through Friday May 31st. I am planning on going there on Sunday the 26th. They added my reservation for Sunday into the group. So things got confused. I’planning on checking out the roads, etc on Sunday but you are more than welcome to join me.

Lew

Where Are You From? Westminster, MD

Do You own a car built by Durant? A22 921

So, is Monday an arrival or activity date? Is Fricay the departure date?

Hey Don, I clarified with Lew about that and he told me that Monday was an arrival date with checkout on Friday. Frances and I will be there for sure and we've already made our hotel reservations! See you all there, great area and great area to tour!

Yes, Monday.

The cutoff day is approaching. Please make your reservations now to insure the rate.

Thanks

Lew

Hello East Coast Chapter members!

Just a reminder that time is approaching fast to lock in our special rate for the hotel for our spring meet. If we don't have at least 10 rooms locked in, then we will not get that special price and we revert back to the normal price which will hurt everyone else. Common don't do what we Durantonians usually do and procrastinate on making your reservations. You can always cancel up to a few days before I believe if you find out you can't make it. Lew has gone to a lot of trouble setting this up and we sure don't want to have to cancel the event due to lack of interest. We don't want to stop having these Durant events do we? Pick up that phone and call today.

Just made my reservation, see you'ns there!

Thanks Don.

Lew

The Durant Motors Automobile Club