Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vintage & Classic Reproductions from Australia

Here's a heads up if you order from them.

SPECIAL NOTICE in the April 2023 The Filling Station publication

One of our longtime suppliers Vintage & Classic Reproductions from Australia is retiring due to health reasons. This company makes early car & truck polished stainless parts from the 1920's & 1930's like door handles, window cranks, escutcheon plates, trunk latches, trunk handles, headlight switch knobs, spare tire handles, and more. If you need any of these high quality products, please order soon. They plan to shut down in June of this year.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Re: Vintage & Classic Reproductions from Australia

Thanks for the heads up Norm, I had planned to have them make the interior door handles for my 619, I guess I better place an order this week.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Model 619 and 1929 model 60 Roadster

What a loss for us Durantonians! Hopefully someone will either buy the business or at least save the molds. I've ordered all my window winders and interior door handles from them as well as a full set of hubcaps for my 28. They do excellent work and the product is fantastic. The pour in stainless steel and when polished looks just like nickel. The hub caps a bit thicker but made very well and fit perfectly. Better jump on this Rick as soon as possible!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES, 1928 Durant Model 65 four door sedan

I placed another order with them for door handles and all is on the way. I have ordered from them in the past and even though they are 8,000 miles away have sent my orders out quickly. So get a move on if you have been putting this off for awhile.

Keep in mind all of their prices are in Australasian dollars, so for U.S. orders the current exchange rate will give you a 50% discount and Canadian exchange rates will offer a 10% discount.
Shipping is costly but my last order still came to a 30% with shipping included

Exchange rates change daily so check https://www.xe.com/

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, Two

The Durant Motors Automobile Club