Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AutoLite Part Numbers

Does anyone have a mid '20's AEA (Automotive Electrical Association) catalog or similar catalog that lists the AutoLite P/N's that Durant used on all it's models of Durant and Star cars? Of particular interest are the early models as they were not listed in the later'30's catalogs. We are trying to put all the P/N's in one spread sheet so we have a master that the members can refer to. Thanks, Phil

Where Are You From? Portland, OR

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant model 60

Re: AutoLite Part Numbers

Phil:
I have an illustrated Auto Lite catalog which has part numbers and expanded illustrations of the parts. I do not remember the years covered. When I get back up to Washington next month I will pull it out and let you know what it covers.
Bob

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA and Sahuarita, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

We are having problems with cars like the A22 and B22 Durant's, Bob

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Thanks Norm.
I think my Auto Lite catalog may cover back that far since it is specific for Durant. Will post more when I get back to "The Other Washington".

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club