Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner

I received my copy of the Durant Partner Summer issue yesterday on the first day of summer. Right on time! Excellent issue. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

Re: Durant Partner

I received my issue of the Durant Partner in the mail on Friday, July 8. I was quite surprised that the issue to Canada took so long. Also, the magazine did not have a sealing sticker, so I suppose every postal worker read my copy. It used to come in an envelope. Anyway, I was glad to get it, and I muchly enjoyed the articles. We are getting ready for two events this weekend. I am going to 3 day weekend near London, Ontario with the Historical Automobile Society of Canada, Heritage Group. Will is going to Napanee to Reg and Marilyn Bent's sale. I would like to be there also, but I find that you can't be in two places at once. I enjoy reading about the California groups events and would like to attend, but they are just two far away. Reg and Eddie and I ran tour up here in Ontario for about 18 years, but now Eddie Pringlemeir has passed away and Reg is moving to Nova Scotia. My health just does not lend its self to running tours. I do try to participate in some.Hope to see some of you around.

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario, Canada

The Durant Motors Automobile Club