Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ken McCormick

I just wanted to thank all of the Durant Motors Club for all the kind and sweet words that Durant Motors Club members have had to say about my dad Ken McCormick. It has touched our heart to overflowing to know of all the sweet words people had to say about my dad. Please have a sip of your favorite drink on behalf of my dad and remember all the fond and funny memories you all shared with him. He smiles in heaven knowing he has great friends like the Durant Motors Club. Thanks again for the good wishes.

Where Are You From? Kamloops, BC

Re: Ken McCormick

Susan, your dad will definitely be missed by this group. He alway lit up the room when he walked in (usually with his Jack in his hand and a smile on his face). We truly enjoyed getting to know him better each year when we all got together at the September meets. Hugs to you and the family. He got a lot of the club hooked on his drink of choice!

Where Are You From? NJ and SC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 5

The Durant Motors Automobile Club