Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E Bay problems

Gord used the 22A out of the E 670 Fronty but it was too heavy and snapped off the ice flow. :scream:

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

Rick:
I was using MSN to get on the Durant Page. Changed to Firefox and now everything works OK. I guess that was the problem.
Thankyou for your consideration. Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US friends from the group up here in the northland.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside, Ontario.

My son was here Sat going though DMAC workings behind the scene's and my problem's are a syntax error using Edge, which I sent Rick. But my son getting IE back away from Edge (as Edge switches the likes of IE etc to Edge) my problems are gone. Forum top as to name, addy etc are populated, I can edit / delete a forum item which I couldn't with Edge. durantcars opens which it won't with Edge. So I use Edge for everything but DMAC and IE just for DMAC.
If you do a search on Edge taking over IE etc, there is info about a switch hidden in Edge to reverse to get your IE back again.
As Rick says the system is 23 years old now built in basic HTML which is causing the problems.

See I have edit again and Rick was saying about Firefox Chrome or Vivaldi he uses. "I plan to perform a major website update later next year with more modern code" says Rick.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

The Durant Motors Automobile Club