Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Durant Partner

Nope the Ace body is nothing like the 1932 680 De Vaux, 1932 685 Fronty and 1932 633 Durant that all share same Hayes body, fenders, dash etc only engines different 40A on the 680 and 32A on 685 / 633 plus doors in hood on the 633 and 670 rad / rad shell. US Ace body is 181, Can Fronty Ace 191. 680 De Vaux we only have three of the body numbers 166, 168 and 170 with so few left, missing standard coupe and custom coupe. Myron's custom convertible coupe is 168. The only surviving 685 Fronty coupe has lost its Hayes body tag. Unknown models made on the 1932 633 with only two surviving Bobs coupe has lost its Hayes plate and Reid's coupe has S instead of 3 numbers. Special ?? with only 9, 11, or 15 ? per word of mouth 633's made so promo or production ?? Lost in the mists of time.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

I have not received the latest (spring) Durant Partner yet but hopefully it will arrive soon. Are their others who haven't received the spring issue?

Where Are You From? Rising Sun Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Don't give up yet .. I heard one arrived in Ont Thursday finally.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

I did get my Spring issue forwarded threw my hometown post office this time....I see the publisher is adding the words "Address Service Requested" near the address on the back, that along with a couple of Irate phone calls to Leavenworth must have done the trick....Since I am restoring a '32 DeVaux this addition is very helpful, thanks to all involved....Steve, hope you have gotten your magazine by now, its a good one.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club