Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Winter Edition Durant Partner 2020

I received my Winter edition of the Partner today. It made it all the way through Ellensburg,
WA to here in Arizona. I hope everyone else is getting the Winter edition as well.

Where Are You From? WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

I'm glad you've received your copy, Robert. I haven't received mine yet. I think it's just in some ways the post office at this point. Still problematic.

S. Blomquist, did you receive yours yet?

Thank you.

Where Are You From? Flint

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Good morning shawn. No, I haven't received my copy yet but I am still in hopes. I did get in touch with Mike and he is sending one out. Thanks for all your help.

Where Are You From? Maryland

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Well, I have found the reason that I have not been getting my last two issues...USPS will only forward periodicales (magazines and news print) for 60 days...Evidently in the past my old hometown Leavenworth, WA mail carrier would go ahead any forward my magazines, this winter we have a new mail carrier that is playing by USPS rules...I will have Pam send me the Winter edition and try and come up with a way to get my magazines forwarded or mailed directly in the future...Will be leaving Yuma the first of March to coincide with the Utah Spring Meet so the Spring issue should make it directly to my Leavenworth address... (I think)
I understand that Bob Bush is getting his magazine forwarded threw Ellensberg, WA...Wondering if this is an exception?

" Periodicals (newspapers and magazines) get forwarded for 60 days at no charge. After 60 days the publisher is notified of the new address and the mail piece is wasted. Standard Mail A (circulars, books, catalogs, and advertising mail) is not forwarded unless requested "

Where Are You From? Yuma, AZ / Leavenworth, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Finally got my Winter edition a couple of days ago. I have no idea where the hold up was.

Is there any chance of the publisher using a less sticky closure sticker? It is nearly impossible to remove it without tearing the magazine.

Thanks!

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Star, two 26 Stars, 27 Star and two 29 Durants

The Durant Motors Automobile Club