Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2021 National Meet

The announcement of the Durant National Meet 2021 is just the kind of good news we all need these days. Scheduled for Wednesday through Sunday. I wonder if there will be activities planned for Saturday and Sunday, or will those be "travel" days for the attendee's?

Where Are You From? Yucaipa, California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant D60 Deluxe R/S

Re: 2021 National Meet

Still working out all of the details, but the plan is for arrival on Tuesday September 14 (no events planned) and departure on Sunday September 19 (again no events planned). If you can add to your trip there are several fun places to visit that we will not be able to take our cars to/through (Colorado National Monument, Grand Mesa and farther away Arches and Canyonlands National Parks to the west; Vail and Breckenridge are beautiful ski towns to the east). I think there will be time in the evening to take drives to the National Monument or over the Grand Mesa for those that might enjoy that - much as we did in South Dakota. More information coming as we work out the details.

Where Are You From? Grand Junction CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23, 26 & 27 Star, 29 663 & 666 Durant

Re: 2021 National Meet

I made our reservation with the hotel today. The first person I talked to insisted the hotel was booked full and she just could not find our group info. I had to call back later to make the reservation with another staff member who was very efficient and made it easy.

Looking forward to getting together with everyone and looking forward to another great event.

Where Are You From? WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club