Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supporting the Durant Museum

If you would like to support the Durant Museum effort without any pain, you can join the Amazon Smile program by going to Amazon Smile and select Durant Motors Automobile Museum Inc. from the list of charitable organizations. If you could also get friends and relatives to join that would be great. Each time a purchase is made from Amazon Smile a small percentage of the purchase price is donated to the museum. It is absolutely no added cost to you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Bill DeVries @ 616-698-6948 Many hands make light work, please join and help the cause. Thank You

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring, 1928 Durant M2, 1928 Durant 65

Re: Supporting the Durant Museum

I just discovered that yesterday and signed up. I have several items in my cart already.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Re: Supporting the Durant Museum

I've been doing this since we started the program. Easy to sign up and everything you buy just puts a little in the pocket of the museum. Especially now with the Christmas season well underway and due to Covid most people are buying online. Get your whole family to do it, doesn't cost anything extra to you.

Where Are You From? OVIEDO, FLORIDA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club