Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fall 2020 Durant Partner

Good news! I spoke with the printer and they were mailed out on Tuesday. Ideally, club members in the eastern US should be receiving them already. Perhaps some will come in the next few days.

Sorry this was so delayed. Some was me- I wasn't super late with it, but I did have some personal issues with lining up a new full-time job, that sort of thing- a little was that the printer needed the membership roster. But regardless, it's heading your way!

Hope you enjoy!

Where Are You From? Flint

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Thank you Shawn. I always look forward to finding it in my mailbox.

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

How can I get a copy of your magazine my name is Michael I’m in Las Vegas I have a 1928 Durrant

Where Are You From? Las Vegas Nevada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Brougham

The mail came today, all junk for me but I was later surprised when Shirley, my wife, turned over the Durant Partner to me! She always intercepts the Partner and reads it before me. Oh well, great job on the publication.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Good morning. I am not sure about the rest of the club members but I have not received my copy of the fall Durant partner yet. Is their others that are still waiting?

Where Are You From? Rising Sun Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Haven't received my copy yet but it usually takes about a week longer for it to be forwarded when we are in Yuma, AZ for the winter.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I made mention of the Durant partner not received, it was in the mail! I can now enjoy the partner over the holidays.

Where Are You From? Rising Sun Md

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club