Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
See how smart we are!?!

This week was to be our National Tour in Clackamas OREGON, which we so wisely cancelled. I live in Clackamas about a mile from our host hotel, and I can barely see across my street from our local wildfire outbreak and subsequent smoke and ash fallout. I know the meet was cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak, but this would have put the icing on a real crummy cake! Cough, cough--maybe next year.(But we are long overdue for a devastating earthquake around here). Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Re: See how smart we are!?!

Yes Ross, but we have to look on the brighter side...After the sweeping wildfires that we are having we shouldn't be bothered with those pesky swarms of locust for our next years annual event.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Re: See how smart we are!?!

I see that parts of Clackamas county are now under level 3 evacuation...Hoping that you guys are all Ok, looks like Oregon and California are getting hit exceptionaly hard although Washington is not being spared ...We were under a level 3 with fires on three sides of us about five years ago here in central, WA, I took all my cars to a nearby field where their was irrigation and was going to make a stand, fortunatly the wind changed direction and we were spared.

Best of luck to all of you guys with the wildfires.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club