Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clock

SO im trying to deign some durant wall clocks from a company right now i have only done star car , if some one can forward a durant and rugby logo i can forward them on to the company and i will post what they might look like . IF we can get enough orders the will wave the 50.00 dollar setup fee so we can get thermometors, electric neon clock, and battery clocks let me know thoughts so for price neon clocks are 185.00 plus shipping battery clock and thermometer are 50.00 plus shipping let me know thoughts on this product THANKS JEFF

durant-motors-rendition-1-thermometer
durant-motors-rendition-1
durant-motors-rendition-2

Where Are You From? davenport ,fl

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: clock

Jeff .. would that not be only for Star 1925 range before Durant Motors but after Star Motors. 1926 would have the Durant type shield over the star and Star name instead of Durant name, Durant Motors at bottom.

Copy off eBay of a April 1923 showing Star Motors owners manual pre Durant Motors. Not so easy just to say Star, Durant, etc as different crests / companies for each based on model years. Example the 1928 Durant has the blue D on white background as does the Authorized Maintenance signs. White D on blue for 1929 and so on.

Look under Museum on right side of DMAC and under that Durant Motors Automobile Club (with its mis info) Click a few pages and you will see the rad crests and years. Rugby one should say 1930 - 33 as Dominion Motors made Frontenac and Rugby to end of 1933. Its also missing the Frontenac crest which you can see in Photo's section under Frontenac.

Capture

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

HI NORM I know each year was different I took an image of a green star sign and this is what they came up with as a rendering , IF there is design that represents the Durant car I can turn that in and see what it would look like im very open and it was just an idea jeff

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Yes I realize its just an idea. If it was me (and I don't want one) I would want one with the 30 - 32 Durant crest and even more fussy Dominion Motors as Authorized Maintenance.

My son and daughter in law were in Calif a couple of years back and bought this for me not knowing it was incorrect only that it was Durant. The 29 D one. Their thought's were in the right place as a gift to dad.

100-7397

upload images

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan made by Dominion Motors

I would be interested in a thermometer and a battery clock.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

The Durant Motors Automobile Club