Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cookies

Thanks Bob-for a trip down Memory Lane. I also remember you enjoyed the NJ wines (and boy was I nervous about serving those to all our Wine savvy West Coast members! Hard to believe it was that many years ago-but then I remember that Ryanne (Carla's daughter, our granddaughter) was just 1 when we had the meet. I can still picture her in her little flapper dress and hairband. Now she is 16, a junior in a STEM high school. She will have an associate degree when she graduates from high school next year. She is on tract to become the first person to achieve the top award in Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturing. NO grass grows under that girls feet. And her favorite cookies--Snickerdoodles! I make them for her all the time! And she still enjoys the Durant cars. Her's is the 1930 we own!

Where Are You From? CA and NJ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4

The Durant Motors Automobile Club