Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1930 Durant

Well, I think our cars have some value, but the market has spoken, and you would have to look far and wide to find a Durant that would crack the 30k barrier, restored to perfection. Who can explain VW 23 window buses going for over $100,000.00? Have they ever driven one? To make money you need to find the 'flavor of the month' and the right buyers. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

OK everyone, the club cannot let this car get away!!

I just called Justin and we had a good chat on this rare car.

Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Only good memories

As I told Gary, my intention for the car is to get it in the hands of someone that will preserve it for what it is. I realize that it's a rare car, possibly the only one here in the states. However I'm not trying to get rich off of it.

I came here with it first to give somebody the opportunity to save it from being hot rodded, and it may be the last chance. A rod guy like myself would probably pay more than a restorer honestly. Meaning an auction would probably put the purist out. My number on it is $4500.

If you have any interest you can call me at (817)500-1799 or email 513classiccars@gmail.com

Where Are You From? Texas

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

FYI: This car is still available. Hopefully it will end up in the right hands.

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club