Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star for sale on HCCA website not mine

1925 Star Model F-25 Sport Touring Car
1925 Star Model F-25 Sport Touring Car

Click photo for MORE Photos

This Model F-25 Sport Touring has a 102-inch wheelbase with a 30 hp, 152-cu.in. Continental four-cylinder L-head engine

Has a three-speed transmission and rear wheel brakes.

The disk wheels were shown in vintage advertising as a Special Sport Touring Model that seats five

The interior is brown leather upholstery and shows normal wear.

This car had a complete restoration numerous years ago and has excellent mustard yellow and black paint. It was drivable when put in storage a few years ago and still has Texas Collector tags

This is a complete simple car for $6,500 U.S.D.
Conifer, CO,
(970) 702-5458

Where Are You From? Hookstown PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? too many

Re: Star for sale on HCCA website not mine

I wonder it she is any relation to Jeff Cromeens?

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

https://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

13291-1
13291-2

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Dominion built 614 Sedan

This sure looks like the Star that Jeff drove up to Flint for the AGM in 2001. Jeff had problems with the car as it was overheating at the time. It was a real good car. I saw the car back in Mesquite in 2002. It also had a very fancy set of side curtains that made the car almost a sedan. Very different.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac assembled by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside

If you go to Photographs, Past Events and click on 2000 National meet, you can find a picture of Jeff Cromeens standing beside this car. Either at Durant Park or the Sloan Museum.

Hope this helps.

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac assembled by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside

The Durant Motors Automobile Club