Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm challenging each and every DMAC member!

Well the end of the year is approaching us quickly and for the U.S. members many of you make tax deductible donations to some of your favorite charities. I'm challenging each and every member to help support our museum effort by donating to the Durant Motors Automobile Museum Foundation this year! Any amount would be gladly accepted and funds can be sent to the Foundation address below. Lets see that William C. Durant and his cars are honored and preserved for future generations. Every one of you enjoy your cars tremendously and they have brought you large amounts of pleasure and friendship over the years. These cars have taken you on many adventures and to great places. For our members living outside the United States your not forgotten either. Although your countries will not provide any tax incentive to donate, any donation will be put to building our museum for all to come and see.

Donations can be sent to:

Durant Motors Automobile Museum/Foundation
1043 73rd Street SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508-7477 USA

Let's make this a reality, I know we can do it!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65, 4 door sedan

Re: I'm challenging each and every DMAC member!

That clock is ticking! Please consider donating to our museum fund by the end of the year. Let's make the Durant Museum a reality! Any amount will be accepted. Donations can be sent to:

Durant Motors Automobile Museum/Foundation
1043 73rd Street SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508-7477 USA

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hi Mike.
Thank you for encouraging our members to help building our museum fund up and donating some money or even a Durant built car, that i am intending doing. When i started this museum fund with a few hundred dollars of my own hard earned money, during my 1st administrative term, i would sit with different members at our club meets and talk about there car then politely ask to donate, and did get donations . I will send off another ck in the morning, plus i will be forwarding more of my huge literature collection to you Mike, been sidetracked with the cancer and now a pacemaker, UGH, just turned 80 in August thankfully.
Anyway hoping we all can pitch in and help out our great historic Durant museum fund.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego, CA
:fuelpump:

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes a bunch of them

Thanks Lance! Any amount is appreciated! Let's make this a reality people, we can do it!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club