Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2019 Durant Motors Calendars

Thanks Bob and Stephanie for all your hard work on these. Each year is better than the next! Everyone get your orders in soon, the New Year is just around the corner and what better way to support the club and have some great members cars to look at. Send that order in to Pam now!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Since many of us no longer use snail-mail (USPS) is it possible to send the money via PayPal if we send it as "Family member or Friend" so no fee is applied?

Also, is there a quantity discount (5+, 10+) if we wanted to send these as a substitute for Christmas cards?

Gene

Where Are You From? NE Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, 26 Star 6 and 26 Flint Z18

The calendars are great! Mine is proudly hanging on the wall now.

Where Are You From? Ellensburg, WA. (the sunny side of the state)

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, mostly 407s

Hi Gene;
I don't think the calendar is one of the items available in the DMAC Store, but I'm pretty sure Rick or someone can add it and it could be ordered from there. Give us a couple days and I'll email Rick to see if it can be done. That way you can order as many as you want. These are really a great item to have and also support the DMAC at the same time.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Thanks Mike!

I bet that more members will buy it if it is in the store and can be ordered on-line. Personally, I live far out in the country up on the side of a mountain here in East Tennessee and rarely get out very far. I've got too much to do here (yard work and mechanic work) to make trips I don't need to.

Thanks again,

Gene

Where Are You From? NE Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, 26 Star 6 and 26 Flint Z18

Gene,
Look form it on the club store in the very near future.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

Our online store has been updated.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club