Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CROSBY, STILLS, NASH AND YOUNG CABARET ON 9/14/18

Ed had chosen this weekend in Staten Island for another reason (besides the East Coast AACA Meet of 500 cars). He knew that the Hilton Garden Inn has a Cabaret Performance several times a year-and there is one scheduled the weekend we are in Staten Island for our meet. If you go to www.partyeatstay.com you can find the Information for the CSN SONGS scheduled for 9/14/18. The cost is $40 a ticket plus whatever you have for dinner. The dinner portion of the evening starts at 7:30, and the show will begin at 9:30. So if a Cabaret event is on your list of things to do while in NY-here is your chance to go to a performance without leaving our hotel.
Remember that the last day to get our hotel rate is 8/13 which is fast approaching. If you have not sent your registration in-do it soon!
Ed will be hosting a pizza party on Thursday night in our hospitality area. We have the banquet scheduled in the hotel for Sunday night. If you chose to do this Cabaret event-you only have dinner on Saturday to worry about (and you may decide to have dinner in NYC since Saturday will be the day we take the Ferry into the city).
These events are great times to catch up with the people who frequent these Forum pages, and a time to bring up issues your having with your cars-a chance to get EXPERT advice! We hope to see a lot of you at this year's Meet!

Where Are You From? San Diego/New Jersey

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4

Re: CROSBY, STILLS, NASH AND YOUNG CABARET ON 9/14/18

I just purchased our tickets for this.

Where Are You From? Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928Durant

Julie and I have purchased our tickets as well!

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Just made reservations for Cathy & I.....
frank

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? Star, Durant , Devaux

Reservations made for Lisa and I. :D

Where Are You From? Grand Junction, CO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe, 1929 Druant 663 and 666

Cyndi & I have reservations for the CSN dinner & show. See everyone there!

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club