Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sold My 1929 Durant D66 Deluxe Sedan.

Phillip I am so sorry that your health has not been what you would like lately (as we all are aging), I can associate with this process and unfortunately we can not replace parts in ourselves as we can in the Durants. Sorry that you came to the decision it was time to sell your classic-but happy you will remain in the club. We need all the expertise we can draw on these wonderful cars. Take care of yourself!

Where Are You From? NJ/San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4

Hi Phill. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I have been through prostate cancer recently. Hope new owner enjoys car as you did. State heritage rally here this weekend. Rem national we had herr 2007. We have two unique durants, only ones i know of in Aust. Hope we can catch up again.

Where Are You From? Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? D65 and 614

Hello Phil, sorry to hear about your health issues. Must admit I had to "Google" Goodpastures Disease for information and makes my bout with prostate a bit pathetic. Had the all clear now for several years but at 74 years something will get me - hopefully just not yet.
I missed catching up with you at your Bay to Birdwood run. They are certainly great days and always a showing of Durant products.
Keep your strength up and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Kind regards.
Frank.

Where Are You From? Adelaide, South Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Rugby Tourer & 2 projects

Hello Phil
Sorry to hear about you health issues. I'm afraid it's all too common with the Durantionians of the world as we all get older. Your health is the most important thing you have, then comes family and cars of course but it does make it a bit depressing when you can't enjoy everything you once liked to do. The new owners of your car will be welcomed into the Durant family as you were if they join and we'll help them keep your car running for future generations. Remember we are just keepers of these great automobiles during our time until we pass them on to the next generation. Once a Durantonian, always a Durantonian I say, so remember you will always be part of the family car or not. Take Care!

Mike Linthicum
President

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club