Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: torqueing chart

Roger ... caught your posting under wanted section, on Flint F-234 formerly owned by Herman. I am having the Registry updated to show you are now the owner. What I do not have is the engine serial which will start 9L - xxxx , if you would be so kind.

The Flint plant VIN's start at F- 101 to F-1911 to July 31 1926 on the Z-18. The 1927 model year are F-1912 to F-1914 Aug 1 1926 to Aug 28 1928 the plants closing. Flint moved to Elizabeth plant and are E-1915 to E-2218 Aug 29 1926 to model end.

Terje Bratveit in Norway is the Flint advisor flint-norge@durantmotors.org or directly when I email him on vi.ter@online.no

He should be able to help you on the Flint.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Dominion built 614 Sedan

I have a 1927 14 L six cylinder but putting in a 1929 15L six cylinder and I am also looking for torque specs. If you have come across them that would be great. Thank you

Where Are You From? Iron Mountain, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1927 Durant Star Six R

Gerry, I added a Torque Sequence chart for the 14L and 15L engines to the Technical Section page under Manuals & Other Technical Documentation. I used this chart on my own 14L.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

The Durant Motors Automobile Club