Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Howard Reinke

A truly great individual and a Devaux fan through and through! When one thought of Devaux Howard was first with his cars and then you Gary. He will be missed!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: Howard Reinke

HELLO EVERYONE
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HOWARD,I TALKED TO HIM MANY TIMES OVER THE PHONE,HE WAS A WALKING TALKING BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT CAME TO DEVAUXS,I SPENT SEVERAL HOURS WITH HIM AND MYRON YEARS AGO AT HERSHEY,HE BROUGHT TONS OF LITERATURE FOR ME TO SEE BUT IT RAINED AND HE WAS UNABLE TO BRING IT OUT,JUST SEEMED LIKE A GREAT PERSON,I KNOW HE LOVED MYRON LIKE A SON,I GUESS ITS UP TO ROBYN AND HIS SON TO CONTINUE THE LEGACY WHICH IM SURE THEY WILL DEVAUX MUST BE IN THERE BLOOD,AGAIN SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HOWARD, RIP SIR YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED, DAVE

Where Are You From? SO CALIF

Do You own a car built by Durant? DEVAUX

The Durant Motors Automobile Club