Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet April 19 -22, 2018, Springfield, Illinois

Start making those reservations and let's see a good turnout this April!

DMAC East Coast Spring Meet
April 19 throgh April 22, 2018

Hilton Garden Inn
3100 S. Dirksen Parkway,
Springfield, Illinois, 62703, USA
TEL: +1-217-529-7171

ROOM RATE of $89.95 per night using DMAC CODE DMA04 Call Hotel Direct or copy & past link below:

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/gi/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=SPIGIGI&spec_plan=dma04&arrival=20180418&departure=20180422&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

We'll be taking a ride and visiting historic "Route 66" that runs through Springfield and other historic sites. The home of Abraham Lincoln and his burial site!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet April 19 -22, 2018, Springfield, Illinois

So far I know Ken & Dorothy, Don S, Adam are planning to attend. Who else is ready for a spring break with your Durant product?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: DMAC East Coast Chapter Spring Meet April 19 -22, 2018, Springfield, Illinois

I have my room booked! I'll be driving down with Adam and Ryan. Looking forward to it!

Where Are You From? Minneapolis, MN

Don't let it slip your mind. Make that reservation for the East Coast Chapter Spring Meet in Springfield, Illinois. a great time is planned!

Of all the places I've traveled over the years chasing Durant meetings, I'm still looking for a genuine, authentic, bona fidy Greek restaurant! I hope I don't have to wait until we establish a Durant chapter in Athens! :crab: :fish:

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several plus 1

The Durant Motors Automobile Club